November 14, 2016

Guaranteed Get Exciting Gifts on IndiaSpeaks for Completing surveys

                                                                    (An alternate of THE PANEL STATION and iPanelOnline)
Hello friends ,
If you want to get free gifts then get registered with a great service called IndiaSpeaks - the website is indiaspeaks where I spend a few minutes filling in surveys on interesting topics and they pay me for doing this! It is very simple - all you need to do is register, fill in your profile and then fill in the surveys that they will send out to you from time to time and get reward points.

And just by registering you get entered into a sweepstakes for an iPod or vouchers for Rs. 2500. You can either REDEEM your earned points or donate them to a charitable organisation of your choice.
(see the screenshot of earned points and gift claimed bottom of this post)
which means, you can win an iPod if you become a member.

(Proof,Click on the image to zoom)




After completing surveys you will get points to redeem the below items:




Once you earn 200 or more Points , you can redeem them for:
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ZOOM
Gift vouchers of some retail stores, like:

Apparels,

Books and stationary,

Footwear,

Kids Zones,

Toys and baby products,

Pharmacy,

Coffee Shops,

Restaurants and Grocery stores,

Discount Coupons,
Loyalty Cards,

and much more....




You can also win either a weekly bumper prize an ipod or gift vouchers of Rs. 2500 or one of the 10 consolation prizes – Gift vouchers of Rs 200 each.

 To join IndiaSpeaks and take paid surveys about the topics that matter to you, Click Here
All the surveys that we respond to are used by various companies to provide better products or services to customers - so our opinion will count! Once you register do invite your friends too, and keep earning those points.

To join IndiaSpeaks and take paid surveys about the topics that matter to you, Click Here
(Click on the image to zoom)
Proof,Click to zoom
To join IndiaSpeaks and take paid surveys about the topics that matter to you, Click Here

5 comments:

  1. Thanx subodh
    in three days i earned Rs.300 by completing the surveys.
    Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hieee subodh.. im not getting the surveys.kanav sood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subodh Kumar (Admin)April 27, 2011 at 11:38 AM

    Hello Kanav sood,
    To get surveys from Indiaspeaks first of all complete all entries in your profile.
    Actually surveys are sent on the basis of your personal informations given in the Profile.When any survey matches with your profile then this survey is given to you via email with sender "Tanya Basu".So keep checking your emails or check survey in your IndiaSpeaks account.
    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good offer i will try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an account on Indiaspeaks, I am sorry to say I am very disappointed with them. I tried to redeem my points as a Rs.500 demand draft, which never arrived at my address and till date I have not received any replies to my queries. However, my account showed that 500 points were paid out to me. Next I tried to redeem my points through Mobile recharge. On the 1st attempt I could redeem 50 points, but in the 2nd attempt, my phone balance did not show any increase. However, my point balance was reduced. Indiaspeaks is the worst of all the paid online survey companies which I have experienced, and they do not even reply to complaints.

    ReplyDelete